Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October 3, 2012

Hey Mom this week has been really, really good. We are still working with two investigators, and one of them is a legit one who might actually get baptized. It is so great here but I am ready to leave ha. I bore my testimony on Sunday and it was awesome. I hung out with Brandon so much this week I can’t wait to see him again. This weekend wasn’t anything special, just normal. But this week has been amazing. I know that the spirit is true. We do role playing to act out investigators so we can learn to teach better, and the new district that came in last Wednesday are our investigators and let me tell you, I didn’t think that I could feel the spirit teaching another missionaries but for the first time in a long time I cried while teaching about the plan of Salvation. It was such a spiritual experience. My faith in the Lord and the spirit has increased so much this week it’s hard to believe. I know that Heavenly Father is doing all He can to prepare me cause this week has been huge. Sunday, after the weekly fireside, one of the new sisters in our zone was getting her stuff out the classroom the same time Elder Craven and I were, and she looked right at me and said, "I know I don’t know you and you don’t know me, but do you think you could give me a blessing of comfort?" And I mean I have never given a blessing before and it was such an amazing experience to be able to give her a blessing. Elder Havenar is having a rough time right now. He left for home at 5 this morning so keep him in yalls prayers. Last night would have to be the most amazing experience in my entire life. ***Moms’ note . . . Spencer shared some very personal experiences with our family. He is LOVING his mission and his testimony had been strengthened so much*** I love you guys so much and I cant wait to talk to you on Tuesday. Oh yeah my travel plans: Tuesday morning- Be to travel center by 4:00am Get on a bus to SLC and check in. my flight leaves to Atlanta at 7:05am I have an hour layover there and then fly to JAX I will call you whenever I can - - hopefully before I leave and then when I get to Atlanta. Love yall very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment